Thursday, December 16, 2010

2 weeks to 2011

How time flies... In another 2 weeks, 2010 will come to an end..

This year has been quite an eventful year for me in terms of food tasting and exploration. I had 2 semi-long vacations and multiple short ones over the weekends which enable me to eat eat eat... :P Flipping through all my food photos, I think I really ate a lot and just by looking at the spare tyre and love handles that I have accumulated, you would know how yummy the food was and how much I really ate (or should I say overeat :P)

It is a pity that I have not gotten the time to do up all the posts in 'real-time'. I do hope I will be able to find the time to at least do up another 10-20 posts, interesting or unforgettable ones that I can look back on. With that, I will also be able to claim at least half a bet which I placed with a friend. ;) Finally I will get the chance to treat.. hehehe..

Keep watching this blog for more photo updates,my personal reviews on food and places and the whinings :P

No comments:

Post a Comment